Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!



Monica @ mi2boys (http://mi2boys.blogspot.com/) awarded me this very cute blogger award!

Thanks, Monica! How very sweet of you to think of me -- I appreciate it very much!

The way this blog award works is that I am supposed to list 7 things I love and pass the award to 7 blogs I love, so here it goes:

  1. Spending time with my family!
  2. Nature walks and picnics with the family.
  3. Blogging and reading blogs about families who have a child with Down syndrome (my creative outlet).
  4. Quiet time or naptime (not mine).
  5. Singing in an awesome vocal group for 9 years (my stress reliever).
  6. Riding bikes along the American River Parkway.
  7. My faith and church family (my spiritual outlet).

Now for the hard part. A couple bloggers already have this award, so I don't want to repeat...

Here's my Magnificent 7 in no particular order:

  1. Bridget's Light
  2. EmmaSage
  3. Mothering by the Seat of my Pants
  4. Finnian's Journey
  5. Ella Grace with the Pretty Face
  6. Party of Nine
  7. Big Blueberry Eyes







Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Monica, I'm honored! Your little guy is such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From another Lisa...thank you, Monica :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I missed this one too! Thank you :) and I enjoyed reading your list of things you love!

    ok how weird is this - I just scrolled down to type in my word verification and the word is actually "downs" LOL

    ReplyDelete