Monica @ mi2boys (http://mi2boys.blogspot.com/) awarded me this very cute blogger award!
Thanks, Monica! How very sweet of you to think of me -- I appreciate it very much!
The way this blog award works is that I am supposed to list 7 things I love and pass the award to 7 blogs I love, so here it goes:
- Spending time with my family!
- Nature walks and picnics with the family.
- Blogging and reading blogs about families who have a child with Down syndrome (my creative outlet).
- Quiet time or naptime (not mine).
- Singing in an awesome vocal group for 9 years (my stress reliever).
- Riding bikes along the American River Parkway.
- My faith and church family (my spiritual outlet).
Now for the hard part. A couple bloggers already have this award, so I don't want to repeat...
Here's my Magnificent 7 in no particular order:
- Bridget's Light
- Mothering by the Seat of my Pants
- Finnian's Journey
- Ella Grace with the Pretty Face
- Party of Nine
- Big Blueberry Eyes