Saturday, October 31, 2009

Is that James Dean, or...?

Yesterday was Greta's preschool's Halloween Party.
Greta was a cowgirl and John Michael was James Dean, minus the cigarette.
I'd originally planned to dress him as a cuddly teddy bear, but when I stumbled upon this faux leather jacket for $2 while searching for Halloween dress-up stuff for Nic and Anna at Goodwill, I couldn't resist!

I love how the light and shadows play upon his sweet face.



Whenever I ask John Michael to smile, this is the face he gives me.

He loves taking Greta to preschool. There are always fun, tactile things to play with.


Greta and her friends had fun hammering golf tees into a pumpkin.

I wonder what the pumpkin looked like at the end of the day :-)


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. I connected to your blog through another blog and it can show a great connection to how charity could help in this area.

    I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Michael you make a terrific James Dean:)That first picture is so cool!
    Pounding golf tees into a pumpkin sounds very therapuetic,think I'll try that ;)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is one coooool dude!

    I think Greta must be going to a really good preschool if they let the kids poke a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. James Dean was a hit! Very fun times at preschool too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is just too cute!! $2?! What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black and white photo is amazing. I love that you went for something cool. I was tempted to go for a cute, cuddly animal too, but as you saw, we went for a pirate costume instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great James Dean he makes...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the pictures, Monica! JM just gets cuter and cuter as the months fly by.

    ReplyDelete