Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hangin' with his friends at Gabby's 1st Bday Party



John Michael and Joaquin busy playing with Gabby's new mailbox toy.



John Michael is sharing some mail with Joaquin.



The "ball" babies...



Oooh, our special gift to Gabby. Her own T21 Afghan.
I ordered the afghan from Miss E's mom, Chandos, and gave her the color scheme I was thinking -- light pink, dark pink and green. I had no idea it would be a perfect match to Gabby's bedding. How cool is that?!?! Miss Gabby loves her soft blanket and I'm so thankful to Chandos for her talent and eye for color.

It was a perfect afternoon of fun and friends (although the 100 degree temp outside was a slight bother). Us moms, including Lisa with Sheridan, hung out chatting and noshing while our little ones played together inside and the older ones played outside in the pool. Fun fun!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. That is such a great picture of Gabby with her afghan... I love that she loved it. What a great gift for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,I'm so jealous!I would love to get to meet you and John Michael!
    Glad you had a great day!Gabby's afghan is gorgeous!
    My 5 year old daughter thinks we should find that mailbox toy for Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the afghan and am so jealous. I want one..
    I want a Gabby and a JM too, please.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great pictures. They look like they are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute. i really do wish I could meet him but I am afraid I could not stop kissing those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! It was great getting to know you and JM better too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think these are the cutest pictures ever! Little Gabby is amazingly sweet and looks so happy - obviously a good gift choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous of your get together! Cutie-cutes!!!

    ReplyDelete